“Let the elders that rule well be counted worthy of double honour; especially they who labour in the word and doctrine.”
1 Timothy 5:17 (KJV)
- To provide an experienced seasoned resources to the Church.
- To draw upon each other’s talents, skills and experiences.
- Identify Seniors and encourage their participation in the ministry
- Collaborate with other ministries within New Life and the outside community
- Assess the effectiveness of the Senior Adult ministry
- Identify seniors and encourage their participation in the ministry.
- Establish a yearly calendar of events for senior participation through sharing of their talents, skills and experiences.
- Provide resource information on educational seminars that address the unique needs of seniors
- Fellowship with other senior ministries in the areas at least three times annually
- Integrate senior adult and youth ministries whenever appropriate
- Evaluate programs and activities designed for seniors
- Receive input from the church body.